Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ayesha Takia







Ayesha Takia - Bollywood Actress :: Hot & Sexy buxom beauty !!!
Ayesha Takia is a famous bollywood actress. She hasn't appeared in a number of films that have done poorly at the box office but she still succeeded whatsoever. However, she has been highly praised for her work in the 2006 Dor, a smaller budget film in which she plays the role of a young widowed Rajasthani woman living in a traditional joint family.

 

Ayesha Takia - Bollywood Actress
Ayesha Takia Aliases (Nicknames & Misspelled names): Ayesha, Ayisha, Aysa, Aayesa, Asyesha, Ayesa, Ayisa Takia, Takia, Ayesha Takea, Ayesha Tekea

~:: Table of Contents ::~

Personal and family Information :: Biography :: Awards :: Filmography :: Ayesha Takia Photo Gallery :: Ayesha Wallpapers :: Ayesha Trivia :: Quotes :: Ayesha in the News

Ayesha Takia Profile & Family:
Birth Name              Ayesha Takia
Date of Birth             10th April 1986
Sex                          Female
Height                     5' 5"
Nationality               Indian
Birth Place               Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Star Sign                 Aries
Ethnicity                Gujarati
Languages             Hindi, English, Gujarati, Telugu
Occupation           Model, Actress
Debut Film           Taarzan (in 2004, Hindi)
Father                  Nishit Takia (Gujarati)









Mother
Faridah Takia,( half British and half Maharashtrian
Hobbies
Listening to Music, Reading books, long drives and meeting friends
Favorite Actors
Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan
Favorite Actress
Sridevi, Rani Mukherjee


Ayesha Takia Biodata:
Who is Ayesha Takia?
Ayesha Takia born on April 10th, 1986 in Mumbai is a very promising actress in Bollywood. She won several awards for her wonderful acting abilities. Ayesha is hailed as Bollywood's sex symbol . The sexy actress who dreamt of becoming an actress first came to prominence as a four-year-old child model with her cliché dialogue in a Complan ad, 'I am a Complan girl'. Ayesha Takia is currently one of the Hottest actresses in Bollywood. She is still very young and with loads of talent she will surely make it to the top one day. She is super beautiful and bubbly. You cannot ignore her beautiful , bright smile which can put a sunflower to shame .Her beautiful mane is so lustrous and she is impeccable. Often, well known as the actress with the girl next door, Ayesha Takia has made solitary moves through her modeling and film career . Being the fierce, independent Arian girl, Ayesha has made it big compared to the counterparts of her age in the film industry .

Ayesha Takia Family background:
Ayesha Takia was born to Nishit, who hails from Gujarat, while her mother is half-Maharashtrian and half Britain. Spending most of the time with her mother, Ayesha Takia grew up speaking English at home. This cute 'Complan girl' has appeared in several commercial ads. When she stepped into her sweet teens, she appeared in Falguni Pathak's "Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye" in 2001 and later appeared in DJ Aqueel's "Shake it Daddy", which got her widespread recognition with the Indian audience and literally 
landed film roles in Bollywood.
Ayesha Takia into Film Industry:
Three years later, the fascinating beauty began her film journey with "Tarzan: The Wonder Car" 2004} and won a Filmfare Best Debut award for her performance. She first signed "Socha Na Tha"{2005}, but as the film suffered hiccups and got delayed, so "Tarzan..." became her debut movie. She then acted in popular movies, "Dil Maange More!!!" {2004} and "Shaadi No. 1". 

The movie "Shaadi No. 1" failed miserably at the box office despite the biggest star cast 
assembled in the movie with the likes of Sanjay Dutt, Fardeen Khan and Esha Deol. Even though the movie did not do well Ayesha Takia's screen presence and acting was well appreciated by the audience. She looked extremely sexy and hot in the movie. 

In the year 2006, her biggest role came her way with "Dor", in which she portrayed the role of a young widow living in a Rajasthani traditional joint family. She gave a stunning performance in the movie, which won critical acclaim from movie critics and general public alike. She also won several awards which include, Stardust Best Supporting Actress Award, Star Screen Award Best Actress {Critics}, Zee Cine Critics Award, and Bengal Film Journalists' Association Awards.
Ayesha into Bollywood Stardom:

The buxom beauty was chosen by the viewers of 'Zoom', an Indian television channel as one of the top ten on the list of India's 50 most desirable women alive. This most desirable woman is reportedly dating Farhan Azmi, the high-profile restaurateur and son of Samajwadi Party MP Abu Asim Azmi. She said that she "would date a person who would definitely be someone who I could respect and look up to. Someone with loads of manners."
Following her super performance in Dor, the gorgeous beauty bagged several movie offers, in which she rendered wonderful performances showcasing her natural acting talents. She chose her roles which presented her beauty in a sensuous way but never did expose to the extent of vulgarity. She said, "Firstly, I cannot do what Meghna Naidu, Mallika Sherawat or Neha Dhupia did in 'Hawas', 'Murder', and 'Julie' respectively. Neither can I do a 'Girlfriend.' Yes, I can wear short tops and minis, but I would be uncomfortable wearing anything more revealing." Her forthcoming movies, which are awaiting releases, are "No Smoking", "Sunday", "Wanted Dead and Alive" and "Tasveer".






Ayesha Takia Movies:
Year
Film
Role
2004
Taarzan: The Wonder Car
Priya Rakesh Kapoor
2004
Dil Maange More
Shagun
2005
Socha Na Tha
Aditi
2005
Shaadi No. 1
Bhavana
2005
Super
Siri Valli
2005
Home Delivery: Aapko... Ghar Tak
Jenny
2006
Shaadi Se Pehle
Rani
2006
Yun Hota Toh Kya Hota
Khushboo
2006
Dor
Meera
2007
Salaam-e-Ishq: A Tribute To Love
Gia Bakshi
2007
Kya Love Story Hai
Kajal
2007
Fool and Final
Tina
2007
Cash
Special Appearance
2007
No Smoking...!
Anjali / Annie (Double Role)
2007
Sunday
Sehar Thaper
2007
Blood Brothers
2008
De Taali
Amrita
2008
Wanted Dead And Alive
2008
Tasveer
2008
Vil




Ayesha Takia Awards and Achievements:
2004, Filmfare Best Debut Award for Taarzan
2004, IIFA Star debut
2005, Star's Sabsey Favourite Nayi Heroine
2006, Star Screen Award Best Actress (Critics) for Dor
2007, Stardust Best Supporting Actress Award for Dor
2007, Bengal Film Journalists' Association Awards, Best Actress for Dor
2007, Zee Cine Critics Award - Best Actress , tied with Gul Panag for Dor




Ayesha Takia Quotes:
The following are some of the Quotes by Ayesha Takia. It is collected from various interviews of Ayesha.

"Bobby Deol worked with Abbas-Mustan [in 'Humraaz'] and they are good friends. I was in his home production, and so he told them about me. Abbas-Mustan thought 'Kabhi Socha Na Tha' will release first and were hence reluctant to cast me. But a few days later, they called me and told me I was in 'Taarzan'."
"In 'Taarzan', I play a London-based girl who comes to India to study. Of course, Vatsal and I fall in love. I have been strictly told not to reveal anything more. My producer and directors will be furious if I start telling the public what they should expect in the film. I think many films do not fare well even in the initial stages, simply because the publicity gives it all away. Thank God, we have carefully guarded it. 'Taarzan' is a very clean film which can be seen with your family. You will not squirm in your seats like you did in some recent films."
"Firstly, I cannot do what Meghna Naidu, Mallika Sherawat or Neha Dhupia did in 'Hawas', 'Murder', and 'Julie' respectively. Neither can I do a 'Girlfriend.' Yes, I can wear short tops and minis, but I would be uncomfortable wearing anything more revealing. And don't forget Bhagyashree and Juhi Chawla never did any bold and brazen stuff in their first ventures to get noticed. 'Taarzan' will get noticed, and then, so will Vatsal and me."
"I have been doing ads since I was four years old. I must have done 60 ads by now. Ever since I was five, I had told my relatives I wanted to be an actress. My first music video was Falguni Pathak's 'Meri Chuna'r when I was 15. Then came 'Shake It Daddy', which brought me a lot of recognition."
"It has always been my dream to be an actress and God has blessed me with what I have. I completely love it and enjoy it thoroughly and being in front of the camera gives me a real high. And people like my fans give me so much love which I really respect and thankful for."
"As an actress I want to do all roles that would inspire or challenge me. The first film that I did was not like the usual commercial flick, so I am trying to do varied roles."
"A person I would like to date would definitely be someone who I could respect and look up to. Someone with loads of manners and someone who loves my family someone who loves cinema and basically uses more of his heart then his mind and someone who loves me as a person, and the most important thing is that I have to respect him. Because you cannot love someone who you don't respect."
"I love movies. So, I will continue to do work that interests me. I want to do every kind of film. You are going to see me for a long-long time."
"My sex appeal is my attitude!"
"Priyanka Chopra is someone that I look upto. She is from the new lot and looks like she is here to do a damn good job! Amrita Rao is a sweetheart. And I am trying hard too..."
"I have been the greatest fan of Aamir. I wanted to marry him when I was 8! I have been watching Shah Rukh's film a lot of late. And I think he is too charismatic for words!"
"I feel simply fabulous! I think its high praise coming from a senior co-actor like Preity Zinta. It's extremely encouraging."
"price is too high for a career in Bollywood. I love my job!"
"Blatant exposure is not welcome. But if it were to be captured aesthetically, then well I shouldn't have a problem."
"I’ve been earning something since I was a child. Recently I have bought a car-my Honda city and I am thrilled."
"I am so new and have a long way to go but my directors are important-whatever they visualize I try to give them exactly that- I think that’s the best I can do. I have lots of weaknesses because I lack experience. One can’t learn acting but one can be experienced at acting and I think I lack that. That’s all I need and I will only have that as I go long."
"The first thing I look out for are the people who are making the film because if I cant enjoy my experiences and they are a pain to be around then I wont enjoy it. Then of course I have to enjoy the role I am offered, unless I can do that I can’t give my best. Banners and good directors do matter too."
"Well, see... I like everything about myself. I wouldn't like to change that for the world. And I am very happy with the kind of work that my face has brought me. So no complaints."
"My director Imtiaz picked up an Audi tape from Filmistan studios. He had auditioned over 1000 girls for the character of Aditi and the moment I walked into the room, he was like, 'You are my Aditi'."




Ayesha Takia Trivia:
Ayesha Takia's father is Gujarati, and her mother is half British and half Maharashtrian. She grew up speaking English at home.
Ayesha Takia has one younger sister.
Ayesha has been modelling since age four.
When she was only 15, Ayesha Takia appeared in Falguni Pathak's 'Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye', her first music video.
It was her ‘Shake it Daddy’ music video that brought Ayesha Takia to the attention of the movie industry.
Ayesha first signed ‘Socha Na Tha’, but the film got delayed, thus the second film she signed ‘Taarzan - The Wonder Car’ released first and became her debut film.
Ayesha Takia won the Filmfare Best Debut Award in 2004 for her performance in Taarzan.
Her deglamorized role in 'Dor' is the best perfomance of Ayesha Takia to-date.
Ayesha Takia is dating restauranter Farhan Azmi.
Ayesha Takia is a Mumbaite and comes from a mixed family. Her father is Gujarati, and her mother is half British and half Maharashtrian.
Ayesha Takia listens to loads of trance, rock music, and also love Ghazals. Her favorite Indian artists are Ghulam Ali and Abeeda Parveen.
In her free time, Ayesha Takia enjoys listening to stories, listening to music, reading, long drives, sitting at cafés over conversation with people she likes, and spending time with family, mostly with her mom.
Ayesha Takia is a pure vegetarian.
Ayesha Takia's favorite actors from childhood are 'Aamir Khan'Newman' and 'Shahrukh Khan'. Her favorite actresses are 'Sridevi' and Rani Mukherjee. Ayesha finds there are many good directors, but she has always liked Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
When she is not acting Ayesha Takia reads books, goes for long drives, and meets her friends in the industry.
Ayesha Takia is a person who is very much attached to animals. Encourages people to stop using leather and other products which are tested on animals and to be kind to animals.
Ayesha Takia won the Filmfare Best Debut Award 2004 for Taarzan.
In 2006, Ayesha Takia was amongst the Top Ten on the listing of India's 50 Most Desirable Women Alive, a poll conducted by Zoom, an Indian TV channel.
Ayesha Takia also appeared in a 2006 Telugu movie named 'Super'.

No comments:

Post a Comment